- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 09-22-2017
Pet Wellness Exam From Crosspointe Animal Hospital
Pet wellness helps pets stay active, healthy and happy. At Crosspointe Animal Hospital, we help pet owners take care of their pets. By administering regular pet wellness exams to our pet patients, we help improve the quality of life for pets in Fairfax Station and the surrounding community.
Different Aspects of Pet Wellness
At Crosspointe Animal Hospital, we offer many different pet wellness services, including:
- Pet dental care - Without regular dental care, pets can develop cavities, infections, and periodontal disease. Our dental care includes examinations and cleanings.
- Vaccinations - Pets need to get regular vaccinations in order to be protected from common illnesses and diseases. At Crosspointe, we administer a variety of core and non-core vaccines.
- Regular wellness exams - Regular wellness exams help us discover serious illnesses and conditions before they become advanced.
- Flea and tick prevention - We prescribe flea and tick preventatives to protect your pets from these pests. Since fleas and ticks can spread disease, this is important for pet health.
- Spay and neuter - Our spaying and neutering services can help your pet avoid unwanted pet pregnancies and can also help protect your pet from diseases of the reproductive system.
Importance of Regular Pet Wellness Exams
Our regular pet wellness exams can help us identify conditions like heart disease, cancer, chronic conditions, injuries and parasite-related illnesses. Wellness exams are important for pets of all ages, from young pets to seniors. Our wellness exams include a full physical and a consultation with the pet owner so our pet owners know what to do to take care of their pets at home.
Contact Your Pet's Veterinarian in Fairfax Station
Your pet's veterinarian in Fairfax Station can help guide your pet through all the stages of life. We recommend bringing your pet in for a pet wellness exam at least once annually. To make an appointment with a veterinary expert, contact us today at (703) 690-6600.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.