- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
About Crosspointe Animal Hospital in Fairfax Station
Since our practice opening in 1996, we have been honored to provide quality animal care services for the pets of Fairfax Station and surrounding areas. We are proud to have achieved the elite status of being accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association which requires members to adhere to strict standards in all areas of veterinary medicine. In addition, we are a certified Cat Friendly Practice! We bring all of these testaments of excellence to you and our patients.
Pet Services Offered
Our goal is to be your one-stop-shop and offer a solution for your pet’s every need. We offer:
- Wellness Exams: One of the most important investments you can make in your pet’s health.
- Vaccinations: These are the only way to protect your pet from many dangerous and even deadly diseases.
- Pest and Parasite Control: We can help your pet avoid the trauma of being infested with fleas or bitten by ticks.
- Spaying and Neutering: Important for both your pet’s overall health and control of the pet population.
- Boarding: Not only is our facility one of the best, your veterinarian is right here should any health issue arise while you’re away.
- Dental Care: Regular care and cleaning of your pet’s teeth prevents serious teeth, mouth, and other disease.
- Diagnostics: Our vet is one of the top diagnosticians in the area and we also have onsite ultrasound, digital x-ray and an in-house lab.
- Orthopedic Surgery: Our veterinarian is experienced in performing a host of orthopedic surgeries to restore movement and alleviate pain.
- Pain Management: We offer a number of remedies to help your pet’s pain.
Our Fairfax Station Veterinarian Team
Each veterinarian on Crosspointe Animal Hospital’s team of six brings a treasure-trove of talent and skill to every pet that walks through our door.
- Dr. Hinn, is an Associate Veterinarian and Virginia native who specializes in surgery, dentistry, nutrition and vitamin supplementation.
- Dr. Burbrink is an Associate Veterinarian whose special interests include dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
- Dr. Prochnow is an Associate Veterinarian from Illinois who specializes in surgery, orthopedics, and preventative care.
- Dr. Lockhart is an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys all aspects of general practice.
- Dr. Gigrich is an Associate Veterinarian from the UK who has previous experience working in mixed practice and small animal practices before coming to us.
- Dr. Vida is an Associate Veterinarian from Connecticut whose interests include ophthalmology, soft tissue surgery, exotic and companion animal medicine.
In addition to our veterinarian staff, we have a complete and competent LVT team to support and compliment them in caring for your pet.
No matter your pet’s need, we are here to provide expert, caring, and supportive care for the duration. Please call us at (703) 690-6600 to make an appointment and find out more.